FMSTUDIOS have been the official design partner for the international event for the past 12 years. Beef Australia approached FMSTUDIOS in 2019 following the highly successful Beef 2018 looking for a brand refresh. While the brand and event were widely loved by the community and beef industry, it was felt that the brand needed a fresh look for the upcoming 2021 event.
It was highlighted that, while the event was ‘Beef Australia 2018’, punters simply called the event ‘BEEF’. Previous expositions had used a quite elaborate event brand lockup where the name of the brand had been obscured by complexity.
FMSTUDIOS developed a suite of three brand options to present to the Beef Australia board, ranging from new and trendy, to a modern twist and redraw of the traditional stockman brand. Ultimately Beef Australia went with the redraw on the traditional stockman with FMSTUDIOS and the studio went on to develop a comprehensive brand and designed package for delivery in 2021.
For Beef 2021 FMSTUDIOS developed:
- Branding styleguide
- Official program booklet
- Strategic plan
- Celebrity chef and restaurant menus
- Expo Site map
- Exhibitor maps
- Transport maps
- Official invitations
- Brochures & flyers
- Print and digital advertising
- Retail focused ‘Seal of Approval’ branding
- Corporate stationery
- Animated social media graphics
- Head office signage
- VIP, media & general pass cards
- Merchandise design such as stone drink coasters and stubby coolers.
And a comprehensive suite of onsite signage including:
- Entire site way-finding signage and totems
- Exhibition entrance Signage
- General exhibition signage
- Corporate sponsor signage
- Center stage signage
- Scrims, banners, flags, pull-ups
- Media walls
- Onsite digital signage
- Event fencing banner mesh
and so much more